These are the terms and conditions for the usage of the website https://dex.top/ (hereinafter the "Website", "DEx.top", "We" and "Our"). “You” and “Your” refer to any person who uses the Website. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions reasonably from time to time. To this end, you shall view the contents of these Terms and Conditions regularly. Any amendment to these Terms and Conditions is not applicable to transactions occurring prior to the amendment, unless otherwise expressly prescribed by relevant laws. If you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions, your access to the Website may be canceled and you may be permanently prohibited from accessing to, viewing, browsing or using the Website. If you log on to, view, browse or use the Website after we disclose the amendment to these Terms and Conditions, you accept and consent to the amendment, no matter whether you’ve viewed the amendment. We’ve informed you of the time of the previous updating at the top of this page. When you log on to the Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you refuse to comply with these Terms and Conditions, you’re prohibited from further use of the Website.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS AN AGREEMENT AND CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS OF OUR SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant:
- That you have read, fully understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions;
- You’ve read, fully understood and accepted other contents of the Website, including but not limited to How to Use and Frequently Asked Questions;
- You’ve fully been aware of the inherent risks of cryptocurrency system, encrypted tokens, and tokens based on smart contracts, as well as the use and complexity of public/private cipher codes;
- That you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to accept the Terms and Conditions under applicable law;
- That you are the legal owner of the funds you add to your account with DEx.top and that the same funds derive from a legitimate source. If you are using the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of any organization then it is assumed that you have the right to do so. The organization will be liable for your actions including any breach of these Terms;
- You are authorized to access and use the Website; In particular, the jurisdiction where you reside, hold citizenship, or conduct business allows you to utilize the Website;
- That you are aware of the risks of using the services provided by DEx.top. These risks include the high volatility risk of cryptocurrencies and tokens, the fact that you may lose all of the funds in your trading account if the market, technology and the network security move against you;
- That you will not be involved or initiate any form of market manipulation, including spoofing orders or otherwise;
- That you are not a resident of any of the states of the United States of America or any other jurisdiction in which the services offered by DEx.top may be restricted or which are considered high-risk jurisdictions in accordance with international economic sanctions programs, such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea DPRK,Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen, and that you will make sure to observe the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. If it is determined that you have given false representation as to your place of residence, DEx.top reserves the right to close your account immediately.
Restrictions on Use
When accessing and using the Website, You must:
- Not use or access the Website to transmit or exchange cryptocurrencies or tokens that are the direct or indirect proceeds of any criminal or fraudulent activity, including terrorism or tax evasion.
- Not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of DEx.top’s computing systems or networks or, where the Website is hosted by a third party, that third party’s computing systems and networks;
- Not use, or misuse, the Website in any way which may impair the functionality of the Website, or other systems used to deliver the Website or impair the ability of any other user to use the Website;
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the computer system on which the Website is hosted or to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- Not transmit or input into the Website any files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software; content that may be offensive; or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use);
- Not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
- You will ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Website are kept secure and confidential.
- We have the right or have reasons to believe you (or your counterparty) are engaging in suspicious trading or other activities, you (or your counterparty) have breached any of the above warranties, or any applicable law or regulation, we have right (but not obligations) to suspend any addresses traded on DEx.top. We expressly declare that we’re not responsible for any loss or profit that may be caused to you due to inability to trade through DEx.top; you’re fully bear all consequences for the all loss caused to us by any third-party actions that may be caused by your actions or we must suspend your trading. While your trading is suspended, we will conduct an investigation and may require you to cooperate with our inquiries. You are not allowed to trade during the investigation. At the end of the investigation, we, at our discretion, to decide whether include your address as prohibited transaction list without providing any reason.
Website Use & Limitations
You acknowledge that:
- The Website serves only as an information portal regarding the trading intentions of Website users and the routing of orders to the blockchain in order to assist the direct exchange of tokens between users.
- If there are matching orders on the Website, DEx.top may, in its sole discretion, route the matching orders to the blockchain. However, the matching of an order on the Website does not constitute an obligation by any user to execute a trade or an obligation by DEx.top to route any order to the blockchain. The execution of any order routed to the blockchain is beyond the control of DEx.top and subject to, among others, the existence of a matching order on the blockchain, the valid private key signatures by the users and sufficient funds in the users' trading addresses.
- The information provided on the Website is for general information purposes only and provided "as is" without any warranty regarding accuracy or completeness. The information is selective, and we may not verify all information, which may not be complete or accurate for your purposes and should not be relied upon without further inquiry. The information should not be construed as a recommendation to trade or engage the Service provided by us in a particular manner; and
- We are not responsible for any problems that may result from the use of the Ethereum platform, or any problems arising from the Ethereum code.
- We do not warrant that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Website, including public telephone services, computer networks, and the Internet, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Website. We are not in any way responsible for any such interference that prevents your access or use of the Website.
- DEx.top strictly prohibits any unfair trade behavior, including but not limited to the user's use of possible system loopholes for malicious commissioning, and malicious manipulation of prices and trading volume through large commissions, continuous commissions, reverse transactions through linked accounts etc., DEx.top reserves the right to cancel abnormal trading results and roll back all or part of transactions over a certain period of time-based on actual conditions.
DEx.top denies all liability for the timely operation of the Website when used within an Internet environment, where you or a third party is providing the computer equipment upon which the product depends upon for any part of its functionality.
- That all trades that are executed on the blockchain are final and irreversible.
- By using this service, you accept that DEx.top reserves the right to liquidate any trades at any time regardless of the profit or loss position
Fees and Transaction Costs
- All trades, deposits, and refunds may be subject to a fee, including any applicable miner fee, as published on the Website from time to time.
- There are fake websites that pretend to be DEx.top that often use misspelled URLs such as io. ONLY USE THE WEBSITE THAT IS EXACTLY SPELLED "https://dex. top".
No Investment Advice
- DEx.top does not endorse or recommend any particular token, transaction, or purchasing strategy. No content on the Website nor communications with company personnel constitutes purchase or investment advice and independent advice should be sought where appropriate. DEx.top bears no responsibility or liability for the outcome of your decisions. The tokens and digital assets displayed on the Website are not securities and users should not expect profits from the purchase of any token or digital asset. All purchases should be made with the intent to make use of the underlying utility of the token.
- You agree to identify and hold harmless DEx.top, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation these Terms & Conditions.
- We object to any discrimination in age, race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation and religion.
- You acknowledge that any and all information, data, software, pictures, videos, fonts, graphs, music, sound and other materials (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Contents”) are protected by copyright, trademark right, trade secret, database right and/or any other patent, as well as protected by all forms, media and technology which are currently existing or to be developed in the future. The Contents are protected by copyright as a unified work. We own or license from third parties the copyright and/or database right to the Contents, and have the right to select, coordinate, arrange, demonstrate and add the Contents. You may not modify, delete, add, release, communicate, participate in the transfer of, or sell the Contents, or create derivative products therefrom, or use all or part of the Contents in any form. Without specific limitation, you may copy any of the Contents selected by you for your personal use, provided that you must follow any announcements contained in the Contents, such as copyright notice, trademark, legend or any other ownership statement. Without the permission of the owner of the copyright or any other right, you may not in any manner upload, release, copy or distribute any contents which are protected by copyright or any other ownership.
- Any of the Contents on the Website may not be deemed to permit or authorize the use of the Website or any of the Contents on the Website with framing technology, deep linking, unless: (a) expressly permitted by the Terms and Conditions; or (b) permitted in writing by us or any third party in advance which owns copyright and trademark right to the information of the Website.
Access to the Website
- Without our express written consent, you may not download (except page cache) or modify the Website or any part of it. Specifically, you’re prohibited from reselling or using the Website or any of its Contents for any commercial purpose; collecting and using any product list, description or price; using any derivative product or modifying the Website or any of its contents; downloading or copying account information for the benefit of any other merchant; using data mining, screen capture, robot or similar data collecting or extracting tool. Without our express written consent, you may not copy, sell, resell, visit, or use for any commercial purpose, the Website or any part of the Website. You’re prohibited from using framing technology to attach to the Website, any product provided through this Website or any trademark, logo or any proprietary information of any of its affiliates (including image, text, layout or format). Without our express written consent, you may not use our name or trademark through any mega tag or any other “hidden text”.
- If you use the Website, you shall keep confidential all usernames and passwords required for your MetaMask wallet and limit access and read to your computer. Once you find that your MetaMask wallet is used without authorization or has any other safety problem, you shall not use DEx.top to conduct any transaction. You agree to be fully responsible for any and all activities arising out of or in connection with your MetaMask wallet. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services and/or terminate specific-address-related transactions.
- tDEx.top will not request or save the user's private key in any way. DEx.top is not responsible for the loss caused by the leakage or loss of the user's private key.
Third Party Website
- We will not be responsible for MetaMask wallets, the contents of any website being each other’s friendly link or the contents of any bulletin board in connection with us or the Website. These links are provided only for your convenience and you shall bear the risks arising out of access to these websites. Unless specifically indicated, any other website linked with the Website has nothing to do with us and their contents are not controlled by us. Moreover, link to any other website does not mean that we accept the contents of these websites or agree to assume any liability for these websites.
- In any event, providing reference information in connection with any third party or any product or service of any third party does not mean that we recognize such third party or product or service or agree to assume any liability.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The Website and any Content is provided “as is” and “as available”. We and our affiliates do not guarantee that the use of the Website is continuous, or the contents of the Website are accurate, or that the contents, products or services provided by the Website are accurate, consistent and complete. Moreover, we expressly decline any express or implicit warranty, including but not limited to the warranty of being suitable for the specified purpose. Any oral proposal or written information provided by us or our affiliates does not constitute any warranty. You expressly agree that it is at your own risks to log in, view, browse, visit or use the Website.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USING, OR BEING UNABLE TO USE, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USER’S DEPENDENCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR ERROR, OMISSION, DISRUPTION, DELETED DOCUMENT OR EMAIL, MISTAKE, DEFECT, VIRUS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR FAILURE IN EXECUTION, NO MATTER WHETHER THEY ARISE OUT OF FORCE MAJEURE, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR ACCESS TO OUR RECORD, PROGRAM OR SERVICE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ABOVE IS APPLICABLE TO ANY CLAIM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT OR EQUITY-RELATED BEHAVIOR, EVEN IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH PROVISION IS APPLICABLE TO ALL CONTENTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- You agree to use the Website for legal purposes only. You’re forbidden to post on, or transfer through, the Website, any illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, indecent, explicit, hateful, racial or other unreasonable expressions, including but not limited to any encouragement to fraud or criminal activities, or any actions that lead to civil liability or other violations of applicable laws. You agree not to make or promote any harassment or to encourage any insult to another person or entity.
- You’re prohibited to send or otherwise issue any unauthorized commercial communication (such as spam) through the Website. If we receive or believe that you are suspected of providing, any infringing, libelous, damaging, illegal or offensive user content, we may make investigation (but assume no liability) and have the right to decide whether to remove or request the removal of this content from the Website. We may disclose any user content or any type of electronic communication (i) to satisfy any legal, regulatory or government requirements; (ii) which is necessary or appropriate for the operation of the website; or (iii) to protect us, our affiliates, our users, and customers and/or you.
- We have the right to prohibit any acts, communications or content that we consider illegal or harmful to you, the Website, Website users, our customers or us or any third party. Despite all this, we and our affiliates do not guarantee that any content in dispute can be immediately deleted after it is released. Therefore, we and our affiliates shall not be responsible for any act or omission with respect to acts, communications or contents on the Website.
User Content Released on the Website
- With respect to any information you send, transfer or upload through the Website, such as wallet address or any other information or data (collectively referred to as “User Content”), you agree to grant us and our contractors and business partners exclusive, transferable rights to use, copy, digitally store and distribute the User Content and may prepare derivative works on the basis of the User Content or integrate the User Content to other works.
- You agree not to post, upload or transmit any User Content that infringes the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights of any party, in particular websites that do not belong to you or any website to which you have illegally gained access, such as through wallet stealing virus or any other act which violates the original owner’s rights, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights. You understand and agree that we have the right to delete any User Content with or without any reason, including but not limited to (i) the content in violation of these Terms and Conditions, (ii) offensive or illegal content, or (iii) the content which may damage, infringe or threaten the rights of any user and/or any other individual or entity.
Suspension or Termination of Use
- If we believe that any of your behaviors violate any applicable laws, these Terms, and Conditions, or harms the interests of other users, affiliates or us, we may terminate or suspend your right to log on to all or part of the Website without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse any transaction.
You acknowledge and agree that, at any time and without prior warning, the Website may be unable to operate properly and, as a result, the user cannot use the Website, due to any reason, including but not limited to:
- During the downtime and system maintenance period as announced via the DEx.top platform;
- If the telecommunications or IT equipment breaks down and is unable to transmit data;
- If DEx.top is unable to carry out business operations due to typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, blackout, war, terrorist attack or any other force majeure event;
- If the services are interrupted or delayed due to hacking, computer virus intrusion or outbreak, technical adjustment or breakdown of the telecommunication sector, website upgrading, bank-related problem, temporary closure due to government control, or otherwise;
- For any losses caused by any technical problem which cannot be predicted or solved by the existing technical forces in the industry;
- For any losses suffered by the user or any third party due to another third party’s fault or delay;
- If the DEx.top platform and/or any transaction on the DEx.top platform is subject to supervision and investigation by the competent authority.
- top reserves the right to cancel abnormal trading results and roll back all transactions over a certain period of time, including, but not limited to, in cases of abnormal transactions, market disruptions, and other possible abnormalities arising out of system failure, network problem, hacking by DDos or any other unexpected incident.
Entire Agreement & Severability
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and DEx.top. Any other information on the Website (oral or written) is beyond the scope of this Agreement. The part of “How to Use” is only used for reference and does not constitute a binding agreement between you and DEx.top.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is to any extent illegal, otherwise invalid or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and all other terms hereof shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted and possible, any invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be deemed replaced by a term that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
- These Terms and Conditions and any possible dispute between you and us in connection with these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws applicable at the place of business of DEx.top, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
- Any and all disputes in connection with your access to and use of the Website, these Terms, and Conditions, releasing ads or soliciting business by you on the Website, or any product purchased by you, shall be submitted to the courts at the place of business of DEx.top.
- If you infringe upon or threaten to infringe upon any intellectual property rights of ours or any of our affiliates’, we may seek an injunction or other proper remedies from the court. You agree to accept exclusive jurisdiction and ruling of the said courts.