1. Trading Competition to share 10 ETH（Concluded）
Event Rule: Users who participate in REM trading will be ranked based on trading volume (buy+sell, wash trading not included) over 5 ETH, top 20 ranked users will get to split the prize of 10 ETH!
1st place will receive 2 ETH
2nd place will receive 1.3 ETH
3rd place will receive 1 ETH
4th place will receive 0.7 ETH
5th place will receive 0.5 ETH
The 6th-10th place will receive 0.4 ETH
The 11st-15th place will receive 0.3 ETH
The 16th-20th place will receive 0.2 ETH
Event Date: Aug 2nd 13:00 (HKT) - Aug 8th 13:00 (HKT)
2. Stake REM and share 313,000 REM（concluded）
Event Rules: On 2018 August 14th 16:00 (HKT), DEx.top will take a snapshot of all users’ REM balances, and based on each user's balance, the top 100 users will share 313,000 REM!
Staked amount = Amount bought during the event - Amount withdrew during the event
The first place：90,000 REM
The second place：60,000 REM
The third place：50,000 REM
The fourth place：33,000 REM
The fifth place：23,000 REM
6-100th：600 REM for each one
Promotional period: Aug, 8th 16:00-Aug 14th, 16:00(HKT)
3. Basic Information
Project Symbol: REM
Project Title: REMME
Project Description: REMME is an enterprise-grade Access Management solution, powered by blockchain. It utilizes X.509 self-signed certificates for authentication and securitization of access for users at device level without the need for passwords.
DEx.top is a decentralized Ethereum-token exchange platform based on the smart contract. It introduces the innovative ROC (Relayed On Chain) trading mechanism that leverages the synchronized off-chain and on-chain ledgers to enable instant trading while making traders' assets safe. DEx.top is committed to providing the most secure, instant, and low-cost trading experience to end users at all levels.
1) All rights reserved by DEx.top.
2) For all users, one account only has one chance to win a reward for each event.
3) Rewards will be sent out within 3 business days after the end of the event to the bound ETH address of users on DEx.top (not to personal wallet address).
4) DEx.top reserves the right of explanation to disqualify accounts with malicious trading activity (such as wash trading).
5) During our event, we will check the trade frequency of users; we will increase the trading fee for users who make over 30 traders per hour.
6) Users suspected to use a similar domain name to register multiple accounts will be disqualified.
Aug 1st, 2018