DEx.top welcomes any outstanding project to apply for a listing. DEx.top is committed to providing a safe and equitable trading environment and look forward to working with projects to build an open and transparent digital currency trading ecosystem.
1. How do I apply for a listing on DEx.top?
- Complete a form to help us understand your project better at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ONwzJHL_xex4FgoS2lmWIcvs8F3b6Fj3D9slCkNTW-0
- DEx.top will consider the information provided and conduct further research into your project within 1 week of receiving the form. During this period, DEx.top may also contact you by email to request for additional information.
- After the research phase has ended, DEx.top’s listing committee will hold a vote to decide whether or not to list your project.
- If your project successfully passes all our checks, DEx.top will contact you either through email or other means to inform you of our decision.
- If you fail to hear from us within two weeks, your project may not be suitable for listing on DEx.top at the present moment. However, DEx.top welcome you to submit a new listing application when your project is more mature. Due to a large number of listing applications, DEx.top apologize if we are unable to reply to each project individually.
*DEx.top follow strict privacy guidelines. All information provided by the project team will be kept strictly confidential. A non-disclosure agreement can be arranged if necessary.
2. What projects are preferred?
DEx.top is looking for projects with (but not limited to) the following characteristics:
- Team: Holistic, professional and experienced, with a unique advantage in your project’s chosen industry.
- Project: A clear and logical implementation plan for the project’s technical applications and business model in the white paper. Existing use cases, feasibility, and any innovations are also a plus.
- Community: The project has built up a large and supportive community.
- Partnerships: Backed by reputable investors and industry experts and is receiving support from partner institutions.
- Token Code: The token’s smart contract address code is open-source. DEx.top will conduct stringent token code audits to ensure that tokens listed on DEx.top can be traded in a safe and stable manner.
*DEx.top will hold events on a non-regular basis for outstanding projects that approach us to be listed to have their application fast-tracked.