Dear Valued DEx.top customer,
To maintain a healthy trading environment and pleasant trading experience, DEx.top launches delisting criteria as follows:
- A token’s daily trading volume averages under 5ETH/day for more than 30 consecutive days,
- A token has no trading volume for more than 7 consecutive days;
- The project faces major legal issues;
- The project team is dissolved;
- Major technical or security flaws in the project are not resolved in a timely manner;
- The project is suspected of severe market manipulation;
- The team released heavily falsified information about the project or their activities;
- The project’s main net goes live and their ERC20 token is replaced by a coin and no longer circulated;
- The project does not align with DEx.top's long-term development plans.
Points to note:
- DEx.top will communicate with the project team before commencing delisting procedures and try to minimize any impact on the project.
- Trading, order placement and deposits will cease after a token is delisted. Any open orders will be automatically canceled. Withdrawals will continue as normal.
- Users have 30 days to withdraw their tokens after delisting unless there are exceptional circumstances (e.g. token main net goes live or major security flaws are discovered).
- DEx.top reserves the right to release an explanation for the delisting.
Aug 15th, 2018